No comments yet.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Christie Achenbach RD, CSSD, CSCS is a registered dietitian (RD) in Florida who specializes in nutrition for exercise, health and weight loss management. Christie is also board certified as a specialist in sports dietetics (CSSD). In addition to her credentials as a registered dietitian she is also a certified strength and conditioning specialist (CSCS). Christie received a full-athletic scholarship in track & field and cross-country from Michigan State University where she received a bachelor’s degree in dietetics. Then she completed her internship to become a registered dietitian at Spalding University in Louisville Kentucky.
Christie’s areas of specialty include:
- Sports nutrition
- Weight management
- Wellness and disease prevention
Christie’s qualifications include:
- Registered and Licensed Dietitian
- Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics (CSSD)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- RT @mariespano: "Train, eat, supplement, rest, repeat. Make your pre-, during- and post-workout nutrition part of your day, every day." 1 week ago
- Dry-cleaning solvent and degreaser exposure linked to increased risk of some cancers stonehearthnewsletters.com/dry-cleaning-s… 2 weeks ago
- So God Made a Soldier. youtu.be/XVeLYJTF2bk 3 weeks ago
- Please take ONE second to go to washington.thedelimagazine.com/snacks and vote for "YOUNG SUMMER" to help my friend Bobbie Allen out 4 weeks ago
- RT @BioLayne: If you believe that most successful people are just lucky, then you have no idea what it takes to be successful. 1 month ago